Translate

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Canadian Christmas

The hubs and I started our long journey home to Cobourg around 2am on the 18th. We drove to the Vegas airport (3 hours away) to catch our 7:15am flight, then finally landed in Buffalo around 4:30pm. It was freeeeezing when we landed!!! But it was great to be home!
Over the couple of weeks home we attended holiday parties, a Raptor's game and celebrated Christmas with the family with a huge Christmas morning brunch and also a dinner the following day.  We also went glow in the dark mini-putting and had a quick visit to Niagara Falls before I was denied entry to the U.S!!  booooo.
While we missed Vegas horribly, we had a great time away from the desert. And now I'm just waiting for my 'travel documents' to arrive so I can cross the border to get back home.


Christmas morning

Glow in the Dark Mini-Putting

Niagara Falls, Canada



Please note in the following photo I am NOT really licking the ice sculpture!!!


Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment