Translate

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why Me? Wednesday!


Rambling Military Wife

Why Me? Wednesday!  
What has YOU saying, "Why me?"

Why did my sprinklers decide to stop working right when I had planted grass seeds? And it's been over 100 degrees for the past few weeks now.  The backyard NEEDS water!

Why did Vegas decide to eat the sprinkler head to the hose around the same time the in ground sprinklers stopped working? Ugh!!

Why did Halo have to get Parvo while I was dog-sitting!? This topped my list of hardest moments to go through while the hubby is deployed. (I'll post this story another time).

Why can I not stop eating the new Pringles whole grain chips!? So good!

Why do all the wasps on post need to feed from the bush right outside my front door!?

6 comments:

  1. don't you just hate then when the backyard needs grass the most.. especially in extremely hot weather.. then the sprinkler decides to break. yeah it happened to me to.
    i hope you can get it fixed and enjoy the rest of your week.
    best wishes
    http://thesometimessinglemom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, I hate it!!! Especially b/c there are only, maybe 2 parks with grass here on post and the dogs just loooove grass. All I want is some of my own for them to play in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm in Germany. =) We have no idea where we're going next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stinks about your sprinklers! I'll send some of this rain we've been having your way! We can't get our grass cut quick enough! Those pringles chips sound really interesting and I might have to get my paws on some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm a new follower. I found you from Staci's blog :) I'm sorry about your watering problem! That sucks! I like this idea, I might have to borrow it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sawyer Bunch! What's your bloggy address so I can follow you :)?

    ReplyDelete