Translate

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill-In

Me too! Me too!
Saw this on Wife of a Sailor , and on everyone else's blogs I follow, so I wanted to join in.





1. How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?

My husband and I met in Seoul, South Korea. I was teaching English there, to the cutest, little kindergartners ever! He was stationed there. We met at a club. Not the greatest story to tell the future kids, lol. But maybe we'll just skip the club part. he he. We exchanged numbers and about a month later met for our 1st date :) We continued dating for the rest of the 2 years we spent in Korea. After my contract was complete, and he was done with that duty station, I flew to TX (where his parents live) to see him again. He picked me up at the airport and proposed!! And we lived happily ever after. :)~

2. What is the best thing about being a MilSpouse?
 I have so much pride in the fact that my husband is serving our country. I'm proud of the man he has become, because of the military. I've seen him change and grow, mature and become an amazing leader, and I'm so thankful for the military for that. 
The benefits aren't that bad either ;)


3. What is the hardest thing about being a MilSpouse?
The good-byes. period. 



4. What is your favorite dish? 

My husband's spaghetti.


5. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be? 
I would provide homes for all the homeless.



1 comment:

  1. That's a great 'how did you meet' story! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete