Translate

Friday, June 11, 2010

Operation: Support Black

Operation: Support Black  is officially under way =)
I'm very excited about this project!
While I send the hubs packages and letters all the time, I know how much more it will mean to him to receive mail from his friends as well.
The 2nd group (another military couple), who are both good friends of ours, is scheduled to send their piece of mail this coming week. I've already spoken to the Mrs. and she is labeling treats with 'Operation: Support Black,' such a great idea!

Here's a package I'm sending off today. The tubes, Pringles cans, have chocolate cookies in one and peanut butter in the other.


If you're curious as to what the Operation is, check out the tab at the top of the blog labeled Operation: Support Black, or click on the link at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment