Translate

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My friend K

Todays post in honor of my friend K. She has been such a help while the guys are gone and become a close friend. She's always around when I need something, and hopefully I'm just as helpful to her. sometimes I refer to her as my wife. Let me explain that I do not swing that way, I'm completely joking when I call her my wife and I am happily married to an amazing man.
Anyways, she has cooked me dinner far more times than I have cooked myself any kind of meal throughout this deployment. She has brought me homemade soup when I was sick. She visits me at work. She refills my wine glasses as needed. She makes me desserts. Sometimes she even BRINGS me dinner to my work!  She's great company, and her 6 month old daughter E is fabulous company as well!
This past Valentine's she invited me over for dinner (her hubs is away as well) and she had the house decorated and a delicious meal ready for me when I got off work!



Thanks K for being such a good friend!!!





Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment