Translate

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Road to Reunion tv series

I only JUST saw a comment on one of my posts from a guy named Chris. He is the casting director for a USO sponsored tv series about military families with loved ones overseas. It sounds like a good show, I would love to watch it, but don't think I'd ever want to be on it, just not my kind of thing.
Have any of you received a comment or message from him?
To be honest the site doesn't look very legit.  I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I just don't like sharing any info about his deployment with anyone, especially not over the internet.
Any thoughts?

Here's the website:
http://www.roadtoreunion.com/

3 comments:

  1. I got a comment from him too. I don't think it's legit for a few reasons. #1) i dont think casting directors would go through blogs to find people for a show. and #2) if he actually read my blog he would know my husband isnt deployed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look very legit to me. I'm thinking they'd try a different approach for recruiting families than checking out blogs.

    Found you through Military Spouse Bloggers, and am so happy I did. Your puppy? Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete