Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Farewell to the Families

Weeeell, since these lastest posts are catching everyone up, I'll start by saying we are now in GERMANY!!!  Yaayy!!!!  We are living on post in a 3 bedroom apartment.
Buuut, before we get to that, we made some trips to say our farewells to the fams before we left.
First we went to Houston to visit the hubs' family. It was the first time in years that all the kids were all together, so took the oppurtunity to take family pic :)


The brothers, I love this pic :)


Then after Houston, later on in Aug before the big move, I flew home to Canada to see my family (Curtis had limited leave days by then)
And since we were all home there as well, we took family pics too!  Except we got really fancy for them.....
Here is my Mom & Dad on the left, and my Aunt & Uncle on the right.


Here are the cousins:

and my favorite, the Grandmothers (one is a pimp!!!)

We had a ton of fun! 
While home we I also go to join in the fun of celebrating my Mom's big 5-0. We rented a hotel dining area and had a fabulous party!

I miss them all so much and can't wait for their visit to Germany!







1 comment: